We’re looking for Python Engineers for full-time work in a Canadian based tech company. We want someone who wants to make an impact on their peers, the product, and our customers. You would have a major impact on our back-end architecture. Good english and communication skills are crucial as you’ll be working in a global team. You should have senior level experience (~5+ years) building modern back-end systems, with at least 3 years of experience using Python. If you are creative and dedicated to collaborative problem solving and sophisticated design, we encourage you to apply.
- Create and maintain an organized and efficient data models & APIs
- Back end programming following software development life cycle
- Develop and document tasks
- Perform code reviews
- Document internal and external source code
- Automatic and manual testing
- Troubleshoot deployed applications
- Collaborate with a variety of departments within the organization to design, build, test, and ship high quality software
- Other duties as assigned
Your Skills and Experience
- 2 years+ experience building modern back-end systems.
- At least 3+ years of experience using Python.
- Experience with web frameworks like Django or Flask.
- Experience publishing and consuming APIs.
- SQL and NoSQL Database skills.
- Experience with Manual and Automation testing
- An intermediate level of verbal and written communication in english
- Knowledge of full-stack software development.
- Experience using and contributing to open-source projects.
- Experience working with remote teams
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Compelling Company Culture
We put our people first. The Advesa Group cares about how we can help our staff, and not just about how our staff can help our company. We recognize that our staff are the most important factor about our organization, not just for their output but because of the contribution they make to our brand, culture and innovation.
In our workplace, positive practices have been found to increase productivity and organizational performance. Our positive practices include empathetic support, a respectful environment, and meaningful work.
Our leaders guide their teams to establish training opportunities, and align the organizations mission with daily realities. We set positive tones for our teams to enhance trust, reduce work-related stress and prevent un-productive conflicts.
Optimal Work Environments
As we continue to grow our business and office locations, we will provide the opportunity for staff to work at alternate office locations in different countries so they can experience and learn about different cultures. International work experience can often be both personally and professionally rewarding.
You may get the opportunity to explore a new country, immerse yourself in a new culture and meet team members from all over the world.
- Working, learning and developing with colleagues are talented, passionate and idealistic engineers
- Study and challenge with new technologies and hot tech trend in the world AI, IoT, VR&AR …
- Participate in training programs on technology skills and soft skills, working methods (Agile, Scrum …)
- Salary: Competitive + 13 month salary bonus. Performance review: 2 times / year
- Lunch allowance
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance under insurance law.
- Full health insurance coverage. Annual health check-up at a prestigious hospital.
- Global working environment, multinational culture, respect for personal development, fairness and encouragement of creativity
- The company members are friendly, open, sharing, helping each other overcome all difficulties in work and life
- Opportunity to work globally
- Free drinks and snacks at the companys dining area.
- Modern equipment, ready to serve employees anytime, anywhere
- Collaborative meeting areas
- Daily lunch allowances
- Comprehensive premium benefits