Python for InfoSec: RedSnarf
Một phần mềm hay, mình lười dịch tiếng Anh quá nên copy nguyên.
RedSnarf is a pen-testing / red-teaming tool by Ed William and Richard Davy for retrieving hashes and credentials from Windows workstations, servers and domain controllers using OpSec Safe Techniques.
See our YouTube Channel for Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDGWRxpHo6d8y6qIeMAXnxQ
RedSnarf functionality includes:
• Retrieval of local SAM hashes
• Enumeration of user/s running with elevated system privileges and their corresponding lsa secrets password;
• Retrieval of MS cached credentials;
• Quickly identify weak and guessable username/password combinations (default of administrator/Password01);
• The ability to retrieve hashes across a range;
• Hash spraying -
Credsfile will accept a mix of pwdump, fgdump and plain text username and password separated by a space;
• Lsass dump for offline analysis with Mimikatz;
• Dumping of Domain controller hashes using NTDSUtil and retrieval of NTDS.dit for local parsing;
• Dumping of Domain controller hashes using the drsuapi method;
• Retrieval of Scripts and Policies folder from a Domain controller and parsing for 'password' and 'administrator';
• Ability to decrypt cpassword hashes;
• Ability to start a shell on a remote machine;
• The ability to clear the event logs (application, security, setup or system); (Internal Version only)
• Results are saved on a per-host basis for analysis.
• Enable/Disable RDP on a remote machine.
• Change RDP port from 3389 to 443 on a remote machine.
• Enable/Disable NLA on a remote machine.
• Find where users are logged in on remote machines.
• Backdoor Windows Logon Screen
• Enable/Disable UAC on a remote machine.
• Stealth mimikatz added.
• Parsing of domain hashes
• Ability to determine which accounts are enabled/disabled
• Take a screen shot of a Remote logged on Active Users Desktop
Link github: https://github.com/nccgroup/redsnarf