[HN] Python developer | Salary From 15.000.000 To 25.000.000 VNĐ
Lý Vĩnh Phước
Cinnamon: 16A5 Lý Nam Đế, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội
Best About This Position
- 13th-month-salary bonus. Competitive salary package which suits to each person’s value.
- Each member is empowered and given the chance to develop necessary skills. The rocket growing speed of the company creates tremendous chances for everyone.
- Annual medical checkup in private hospital, flexible working, etc. create high satisfaction at work.
- Monthly team building activities and annual all-hands meeting and company retreats (2015 in Malaysia, 2014 & 2016 in Bangkok).
What You’re In Charge?
Software-architecture-design engineers play an important role in AI projects. An AI algorithm can not become a product and bring value to the end user if it is not programmed and tied to the general architecture of the product. Hence, the software architecture engineer plays the central role of the project, helping to bring the results of the project's members into a comprehensive software product of high quality. Cinnamon sets a high expectation to the candidates for this position, and offers an opportunity for comprehensive development. Job suitable candidates aspire to develop into CTO or PM of AI products.
Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications.
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
Implementation of security and data protection.
Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.).
What We’re Searching?
Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one open source libraries (Numpy, Cython, IPython, MatPlotLib).
At least 1 years experience working with some python WS frameworks like Django…
Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
Good understanding of server-side templating languages (NodeJs, Java, Golang or Python).
Familiarity with event-driven programming.
Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git).
NoticeIf: candidate doesn't have strong experience in Python, solid development experience in PHP, Java and superfast learning attitude are required.
Nice To Have:
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding of fundamental design and coding principles behind a scalable application.